HS40 engine on our Rupp?

When i try to register on vermont website it asks what type of vehicle: truck, car, or motorcycle.
No other options. Maybe i'm doing it wrong.
I'll just print out the form and see if that is any different.
My concern is that if i register in VT as a MC, Mass will make me register it as a MC here which means i need a MC license.

toomanytoys

My street legal black widow was fun to own but it was definitely not worth the cost to keep plated.

Insurance was a 120 a year and plates 40. So 160 bucks a year to ride it once a week around town.

I already had a motorcycle license. I got one years before I even own bikes. I took the written test and borrowed a buddy's dual sport to take the riding test.

It's an easy-ish process in ohio. I did mine as an assembled motorcycle. Filled out papers at title office. Went to state patrol. He half ass looked so my bike. Signed a paper. Went back to title office and they gave me a VIN number and title. Then went and got plates.

Did it all in the same day.

It would be worth it to me since i could ride it to work or to friend's house. Both my parents still have bikes so i could borrow one of theirs to take the test, but i would rather not have to do that.
Mass is really bad about vehicles.
For instance, if you want to get a permit to ride off-road, they will give you one for $$$
But then you can't have a street plate if you have an off-road permit.
They make everything such a pain in the ass that most people just give up and ride illegally.
Which i am also considering lmao

It would be worth it to me since i could ride it to work or to friend's house. Both my parents still have bikes so i could borrow one of theirs to take the test, but i would rather not have to do that.
Mass is really bad about vehicles.
For instance, if you want to get a permit to ride off-road, they will give you one for $$$
But then you can't have a street plate if you have an off-road permit.
They make everything such a pain in the ass that most people just give up and ride illegally.
Which i am also considering lmao
That pretty much sums up the (same) situation here in California.
Michael