HS40 exhaust flange

matt2

Hi everybody I am looking for a exhaust flange for a 1969 HS40. I need it to weld the original exhaust back on the Fox Street Scamp. Thanks for any help.:thumbsup:

markus

could you do it Rupp style? with the thread in nipple and slip the pipe over :shrug: I dont know if the fox pipes were large enough ID to do that or not though.

I'm not for sure which one you need without looking at my book. One is for a h35 and one is for hs40. Tecumseh 730162 or 730163. They are threaded but you should be able to drill them smooth. The pictures are off another website but the prices are over 2x the one i posted. Posted pictures to help visualize.

Tecumseh OEM Muffler Adapter Kit 730162 [730162] - $8.67 : , Lawn Mower Grave Yard Equipment Used Tractor Parts Salvage
Tecumseh OEM Muffler Adapter Kit 730163 [730163] - $8.67 : , Lawn Mower Grave Yard Equipment Used Tractor Parts Salvage

matt2

Thanks sludgeboy I think they are the same. Sludgeboy do you think you can see what one is for the HS40. This will work perfect I really think I could use ether one. Thanks for the help.