I am "On a Bender"

CarPlayLB

I suck at taking pics during a build...I am too busy for that stuff!
I was inspired by [MENTION=31239]Havasu Dave[/MENTION] to build a smoker bike. My dear friend [MENTION=30583]hotrodricky[/MENTION] gave me a smokin' deal on a Broncco Tx3? that I stretched 3" and added a jackshaft. @NotSoMinibike and I did some engine swapping, so I got a very clean West Bender 820 "bender" engine and HotRodRicky hooked me up with his exhaust and air scoop. Ricky also made the forks for this bike as the originals were in rough shape. I do like me some chrome so I added some bars. Ricky, the most generous guy on the planet also made the gas tank for me. [MENTION=18286]manchester1[/MENTION] did her magic on the taco inspired seat and put my custom logo on it for me (she knows a guy, that knows a guy, that makes stencils). I wanted the old school gasser vibe, so she added rivets to the bottom. Fits my a$$ great!
I used a DoodyBug sprocket adapter from OldMiniBikes to adapt the spilt sprocket to the old school Manco wheels that are cut out...not the traditional Manco wheels! Sam Bennet did his burnishing magic and made them look spectacular! The OldMiniBikes adjustable jackshaft helps me adjust the chain front to back...lesson learned from @HavasuDave!
I was able to find an old Comet 4" drum at Mac's yard sale a couple years ago and fabbed up a solid aluminum mount so it could move with the jackshaft plates.
I may believe I am the only guy with a billet kickstand! take an old Briggs billet rod and cut the end off of it and it makes for a good looking stand!
I am not a fan of yellow bikes, as that is the color of chicken...right [MENTION=46062]chipper[/MENTION] ? I have this coated in "safety yellow" then followed up with a sparkle clear coat. Looks fantastic!
This bike was inspired by so many here, I'd like to thank them all! You know who you are!

....................:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: JUST BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool: I love it all !!!!!
Another great build by one of the OldMiniBikes's BEST .