I dont Really know what this is

So, I got an engine off of a go-kart I got from a cousin, and I pulled the engine off. It might be saveable... anyways, I cant seem to find anything on this engine anywhere, it seems to be a Subaru clone, which I didnt even know subaru made small engines, but yea, does anyone know anything about this engine or where I can find info about it? Thanks! IMG_7269.jpeg IMG_7268.jpeg IMG_7267.jpeg

Subaru made engines under the Robin name and most that I’ve seen were commercially used. Pretty heavy duty. Also you could research Fuji heavy industries which is the parent company. Good luck!

Oh! Didnt see this, this is really helpful!
That’s great Cole ! I got confused and thought Brownstainracing pictures were yours too.
I didn’t check to see if the parts place has the gaskets you need but if you have a problem I’ll gladly do some searching for you. Good luck with it.

That’s great Cole ! I got confused and thought Brownstainracing pictures were yours too.
I didn’t check to see if the parts place has the gaskets you need but if you have a problem I’ll gladly do some searching for you. Good luck with it.
I actually found the parts on ebay! I was just searching for it by the name on the engine, not the ex17 you told me, but I searched ex17 parts and there was tons! Thanks so much!

Yep! Thats it right there. Do you know where I could get a gasket set for it? I can't seem to find anything on ebay
This 1 starting smoking and I pulled it off when it started oil fouling plugs. I was gonna put a new piston kit and gaskets in it, but they were way too expensive. That was about 4 yrs ago, and harbor freight had predator 212's for $99. with coupon. I hope parts price went down for you. Good luck.