I need help with a Bonanza BC1000

markus

Hello,
My name is Vinnie and I am a new member. I have a Bonanza BC1000 that I have taken apart so I can restore it. However, the rear drum sprocket is worn out and I cannot find another one. What can I do? The wheels are original, and maybe the tires, too.
I have a 72t I am pulling to swap to a smaller 60t that is original Bonanza. I think the kit500/BC1000 bikes normally got the 72t sprockets. Nothing wrong with it and its nice with good teeth, just have a compete setup for 60t ready for it if I decide to finish it.

This is it, still on the bike today. this is for the sprocket/drum only NOT the brake assembly. $50 + whatever priority mail postage is currently (think it around $8 now)

I have a 72t I am pulling to swap to a smaller 60t that is original Bonanza. I think the kit500/BC1000 bikes normally got the 72t sprockets. Nothing wrong with it and its nice with good teeth, just have a compete setup for 60t ready for it if I decide to finish it.

This is it, still on the bike today. this is for the sprocket/drum only NOT the brake assembly. $50 + whatever priority mail postage is currently (think it around $8 now)

markus

Markus, how can I get that sprocket from you? That looks like the one I need!

I'll send you a private message on here with my contact info and pictures of it off the bike, in a few minutes. I just threw that bike on the bench and pulled it and some other stuff to start working on at lunchtime. If you have a computer look at the top right of the page for the "inbox" button......not sure how it would look on a smartphone.