Identify Manco Please?

rdog348

I've had this kart for uncountable years, but I've never known the true model of it. I know the frame and body are both Manco. Any ideas? And if you could help even more, where could I get replica decals for this thing?

I don't think your going to have any luck,you better package that thing up and ship it to me:anon.sml:

I never knew manco made anything like that,I like that kart.I hope you can get the things your looking for.:thumbsup:

rdog348

I don't think your going to have any luck,you better package that thing up and ship it to me:anon.sml:

I never knew manco made anything like that,I like that kart.I hope you can get the things your looking for.:thumbsup:
I don't think I could let it go. Its almost attached to me. Something about it.. :wink: Apparently, there is nothing on the internet like it. Thus making finding parts for it nearly impossible. Good thing was that it was complete. Just needs a good buff, and new decals. I've already restored the frame its self. I'm in the process of restoring the engine.

I've got a 1991 Kart World catalog that has that mini vette listed in it, made by Manco. I think the catalog I have lists it as a 3-hp Briggs motor. They also had an Indy Car style one at that time, too.

Way back in the mid '80s, the first Kart World catalog I had (still looking for a copy circa 1984 or 1985, if anyone has one!) had a ton of mini cars available, ranging from vans to indy cars to corvettes and more. Not sure if those were also Manco, just remember a really long list of body styles available.

I've got a 1991 Kart World catalog that has that mini vette listed in it, made by Manco. I think the catalog I have lists it as a 3-hp Briggs motor. They also had an Indy Car style one at that time, too.

Way back in the mid '80s, the first Kart World catalog I had (still looking for a copy circa 1984 or 1985, if anyone has one!) had a ton of mini cars available, ranging from vans to indy cars to corvettes and more. Not sure if those were also Manco, just remember a really long list of body styles available.
Thank you. :thumbsup: