If I only lived in Texas

Thanks Doc, I appreciate the offer, but I gotta stop looking online for Honda 70's....I'm just torturing myself. But, that one in Dallas sure is purdy.

Last edited:
Freddy, I clicked on that link, and it was gone. No doubt, sucked up in the vacuum that is Texas. :laugh: I mean, if you even get near the border of Texas, you just get sucked right in there, they grab you, then suck your brains out with a stainless steel vacuum cleaner, next thing you know, you're living in a single wide in Lubbock! No Honda in the world is worth that man.

Freddy, I clicked on that link, and it was gone. No doubt, sucked up in the vacuum that is Texas. :laugh: I mean, if you even get near the border of Texas, you just get sucked right in there, they grab you, then suck your brains out with a stainless steel vacuum cleaner, next thing you know, you're living in a single wide in Lubbock! No Honda in the world is worth that man.
Well I always heard texas sucks.......

chrisr

I'm here for you buddy! For only $2500, you can get this jewel of a Banana Hodaka. Thing is, it's in PHX, AZ, and you'll need a bullet proof vehicle to come get it. I typed "Banana" instead of "Bonanza," because I want people to think I have a fancy cell phone that does the internet with spell check.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/mcy/6064677992.html
Very nice Banana or Bonanza; either way very nice!

50's are just as cool, but the Trail 70's fit me better. I'm basically wasting my time looking for one, I'm not going to pay the "stupid money" people want for them. Nostalgia is fun, but it's getting too expensive.