Is this a vintage cart?

I don't know but I went by the place today and said the hell with the go kart the guy had at least 25 mini bike frames and 25 complete original bikes. He's keeping all the complete bikes but selling all the frames. He had all original Bonanzas including a CR 400 chopper a BC 1500 SH with the original hodaka on it A MB 250 a sensation chopper a Little indinan chopper and lots of other cool crap. I almost started crying because I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I don't know but I went by the place today and said the hell with the go kart the guy had at least 25 mini bike frames and 25 complete original bikes. He's keeping all the complete bikes but selling all the frames. He had all original Bonanzas including a CR 400 chopper a BC 1500 SH with the original hodaka on it A MB 250 a sensation chopper a Little indinan chopper and lots of other cool crap. I almost started crying because I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Hot damm!!! It almost sounds to good to me true:surrender:

It's in Ceres is the dude named fish ?? I use to live there ha ha

Looks alot like a manco I owned 20+ years ago and it was old then. It had a 5 horse tecumseh W live axle was hell ond the dirt track but would knock the fillings out of your teeth!