Is this for real?

Addicted 2 Minis

Nice video, I don't know about rare, just that people that do have one, don't want to sell or if they do, nobody wants to cough up the $$$ for what was then equivalent of todays Chinese mini bikes. Even then people were hesitant to spend their hard earned cash on a foreign brand that at the time didn't have a reputation. I have quite a few of the old Z50's, mostly 70-71's and a few from early to mid 70 along with a couple CT70's and a CL70 and a bunch of the Chinese clones. Honda does make some cool stuff but they also make just as much stuff that makes you wonder what the heck they were thinking. One of the things I like about Honda is also one of the things I don't like. It seems they are always trying to make a name for themselves and exploring new technologies but there's some things that they just seem to over complicate. Take my Ruckus for example, why in the world does it of all things, a 50cc moped need an ECU?, my Japan spec Ruckus is fuel injected, to what benefit?, none!. It just makes it harder for the average person to work on and it cost more to produce and repair, the fuel pump for my Japan spec fuel injected Ruckus cost nearly $400.00, no joke!. Then there's the mini bike side of me that's mad at Honda, Honda flooded the American market with their little bikes, selling them at cost to squash out the the American companies, looks like they did a pretty good job.

Divouneh

I love too. I agree with you but nobody can refuse the improvement of emissions. The young people have more skills to use a computer in the ECU than us with a screw driver ...
For me the Kymco spade is the new generation of mini bikes ...
NB: I love my 175KE from 1976

Attachments