its been a good day

been a nice day today was raining when i got up windy after that . then dry and dusty blowing winds .
but still a nice day yep even if it had snowed it would still have been a good one .
why do i say that well ..... im moving to my new place soon got the papers filled out and the $$ handed over for the land . its mine now done deal .
been looking for months now and i found a place :thumbsup:
its a freakn dump tall grass ,bit of a mess but its all mine :laugh: going to take me sometime to get it mowed and cleaned up . but i own the place no more freaking renting or living with people worrying i may have to move .

bad part of it tho .....

soon ill be gone from OldMiniBikes
i wont have net for sometime as its not cheap around there . so im not going to be here much i dont think . maybe able to log on in town from time to time . so OldMiniBikes behave dont do any thing stupid ill think of you and wonder what your doing . and enjoy the summer and ill see ya on the other side . its been a blast being here and part of this and i hope to one day soon be back hanging with the best mini bikers on the net :thumbsup:

im going home

metal man

toomanytoys

Its always a good feeling to have your own place!

I went from living in an apartment at 19, back to living with my parents at 21, to buying a house, divorce, back to my parents for a over a year now, and waiting to close on another house again. I am never moving again.

buckeye

Your input will be missed.
But, at least you have a reason. Not just "done with mini bikes" like we hear so often.:laugh:

Valocalrep

Gratz man i told you ti would work out, you got my number so you can stay in touch when your not on the web and we can work on projects over the phone and design crap lol. Glad you got some lad tho, you need it :thumbsup:

thanks guys :thumbsup: ill try and keep some kinda log or maybe video of getting things going . it will be some work to get it all back online and working . but i have the summer to work on it so that helps . going to have to find some kind of a job to keep the bills payed . then build up some cash and im going to build a little house my way . not going to live in the little trailer i got any longer then i have to . even with all the rework it sucks , so been thinking on how i want a little place built .

oh and buckeye im not done with minis i have ideas still in my head for parts . when i got the time and money to play with im getting more tooling and machines . there will be minis ya can bet on that :thumbsup:

toomanytoys i understand your im not moving all toooo welll man all too well .
told a buddy if i ever move im never selling the land ever as at least then i have a fall back place to go if shit goes south . im sick of moving :censure:

not sure just what day im going to be gone yet still have a few things to get going and figured out how to move . but soon it will be game over and im out of here and in the new place .
then its bust ass time cleaning the place up and getting stuff ready so its livable come winter . getting work and making $$$$ .

well its the last day . have been moving stuff all weekend and down to the last load. just have to get stuff set to go and the trailer backed out and im down the road :thumbsup:.
i will be much happier when this is all over . its a long drive to the new place and i dont like pulling trailers . but one last pull and it over no more moving no more worrying, ill be home .
its going to be hard work to get stuff going again but at least its mine this time .
so i pray that all goes well and nothing breaks and soon ill be home .

so take care everyone ill try and log in when i can at let ya know whats going on . hope ya all do well and see ya later

metal man

That is great news. I hope it all works out up north. If I ever get up to Cavalier or there abouts, I still have your number, and we could connect for coffee or something. Have a good summer.

hey guys :thumbsup: im still alive made the trip with no problems . been working on getting the grass cut and things in place . hope to have things going soon and making parts and some money again . still have alot of work to do on the land but its getting there .
trying to figure out the power sys is no fun . never had to work on 220 before as dad did that so some learning there :surrender:
but its nice and peaceful to sit in my yard and know its all mine and ya i have got my mini going and did some :scooter::scooter: and ripping the hell out of the yard :devil2: and the cars too :laugh:
but i hope to be back up and have net some time soon as its boring at night . miss all the stuff going on here and whats new .

its nice and peaceful to sit in my yard and know its all mine and ya i have got my mini going and did some :scooter::scooter: and ripping the hell out of the yard :devil2: and the cars too :laugh:
but i hope to be back up and have net some time soon as its boring at night . miss all the stuff going on here and whats new .
:thumbsup: You sound good.