Its been awhile (Project I'm working on)

Just a Ruttman Toad that I have been pecking at in my spare time. I wish I had some before pictures because this thing was in terrible shape but its comming around.

Clean and simple. Like you went back in time and bought it yesterday, sweet. Should have sprang the extra bucks for the chain though, more fun that way. Just kidding. Looks good.

Looks real nice:thumbsup: What kind of brakes are you planning to use. I have one to do later, and a clutch brake seems to be the only option with plain steel wheels, without welding a caliper bracket to the frame and using a "sprotor" setup.

After a second look, I see you have a brake. What kind? Have a picture of the other side??

Last edited:
Thanks everyone
I did break down and buy a chain for it and I'm also using a Clutch Brake just need to put it on. I'll get some more pictures up when its complete.

Why do you ask? You listed it on craigslist Jan.12 in Michigan for $400.00 using the same picture that is showing in this thread with the phone number 1-810-941-8272 or someone is using your photo and is a scammer. Check it out for yourself.

Why do you ask? You listed it on craigslist Jan.12 in Michigan for $400.00 using the same picture that is showing in this thread with the phone number 1-810-941-8272 or someone is using your photo and is a scammer. Check it out for yourself.
I'm asking because I have listed it several times on there and was wondering if that was over what its worth since I haven't heard anything on it. Not sure when you checked it last but I took it off on the 16.