James Brewton has passed.

We have lost a member. I haven't been on here in a while myself. I am announcing James passing . James was an avid collector and has left an overwhelming amount of collections of all kinds of things. His widow is wanting to thin the collection and I have come back to this forum to see if I can help her. Now James lived in the Denver Colorado area and I am in Oklahoma. With that being said..If you are in the Denver area and want to check out his collection shoot me a pm and we can discuss how to contact .

maverick1

I am stunned. Jim and I got to be good friends over the internet as I had sold him a big tired mini years ago. We had a trip planned last year out west and we're going to visit with him and his family. Unfortunately due to some medical problems my wife was having we had to cancel. What a character he was with his sharp wit.
RIP friend.

We have lost a member. I haven't been on here in a while myself. I am announcing James passing . James was an avid collector and has left an overwhelming amount of collections of all kinds of things. His widow is wanting to thin the collection and I have come back to this forum to see if I can help her. Now James lived in the Denver Colorado area and I am in Oklahoma. With that being said..If you are in the Denver area and want to check out his collection shoot me a pm and we can discuss how to contact .
GodSpeed. RIP !!!

toomanytoys

I remember seeing his posts. Sad to hear another has passed.

Heck the moderators can’t put forth the effort to help reduce spam and scammers. Can’t see them even putting in the effort to make a memorial page…