JcPenney Duster Clutch Decal photo?

45t

I'm going to have the Penneys Duster Clutch cover decal made but I cannot find a closeup shot example of the original. I've searched OldMiniBikes and all I can come up with is a pic of the Penneys catelog, and the decal is not clear.

Does anyone have a nice example of the original? :shrug:

Murrayeliminator was nice to provide me the measurements (3 1/8" around).

Here's the best I could find.

Last edited:
Anyone know what year & season that Duster ad is in?
This is from the 1972 JC Penney Fall/Winter Catalog.
The page also included a super sweet "SCAT TRACKER", (JC Penney's version of the "TRI CAT") with optional front ski accessory.

I was born way too late. All we had to look forward to in the JC Penney Catalogs of the early nineties were battery operated "Power Wheels"...

45t

This is from the 1972 JC Penney Fall/Winter Catalog.
The page also included a super sweet "SCAT TRACKER", (JC Penney's version of the "TRI CAT") with optional front ski accessory.

I was born way too late. All we had to look forward to in the JC Penney Catalogs of the early nineties were battery operated "Power Wheels"...
Ok, I gotta ask. How old are you? I've always had a pitcure in my head that you were older than me. I'm thinking not now.

FunWithStuff

I realize this forum is old, but does anyone have a close up photo of the decal becuase I too am wanting to get one made. I tried checking the links mentioned above and they lead me to an inactive page.

Any help is aporeciated! Thanks!

FunWithStuff

I did the original post years ago. I was originally looking for the Duster Chopper decal. I did have some made. Pictured is what I hade made.
Those look nice! Yeah. I see that this was for the Duster mini bike clutch cover and not the Duster M/X. I thought it was because some of the links above were for the Duster M/X. But I would still like to get a good photo of the JCPenney logo that was on the Duster M/X clutch cover because I'm wanting to make a decal.

capguncowboy

2014-08-19 14.08.59.jpg

I had these a few years ago. I bought them on Ebay from KamoKlondike :( RIP They were high quality and looked fantastic

I don't have them anymore, but I know there out there somewhere.

Hopefully, if nothing else, the picture will help you get an idea of the ratios used on the original decals