Jdogg's scratch built Frijole anything goes 2016 OldMiniBikes build off entry

Lucky Dogg.
Your eye for those finishing touches is spot on.
VERY NICE JASON!!!! Yes I yelled it!!
THANK YOU TOM!!!! :laugh:

YOU GOT MY VOTE JASON ! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Oh wait I don't have a vote ..:censure::censure::censure: Can't wait for the video !:scooter:
Thank you Eric!!

yes indeed , I wanna see 4th gear !!
4th was pretty sweet Angelo!!

Lots of details to look through, this is a solid build and it needs to be for this much engine. Excellent!
Thank you Sir!!

That came out beautiful Jason :thumbsup:
Thank you Randy!!

Yep its Monday and not a day to soon..:no:.I was getting worried about you Jason ! That is one BAD A$$ Frijole !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Your attention to detail is just awesome ! I can't wait to hear and see this Bad Boy run !

Yee Haw ..... That thing is flying man !!! I love the sound of it running through the gears....She turned out great Jason...Congrats Brother !
Thank you Eric!! It is a lot of fun to ride this one and shift it!! Tracks nice and straight down the road too!!

:drool::thumbsup:Amazed at the skills on here. Great engineering!
Thank you Mike!! It's one of my favorites now!!

That bike came out Awesome. Sounds great. Awesome touch to detail.:thumbsup: :bowdown:
Thank you Miss Karen!! And thanks again for the awesome seat!! It is quite comfortable!!

One of your best Jason.
Looks like it should be in a showroom.
Well done sir.
Thank you very much Tom!!

Thank you Ray!!

Awesome bike!
Watching the ride vid I got distracted and it sounded like a Thai longtail raceboat...
Super build . Great job.
Thanks Tink!! Oddly enough I know what your talking about :laugh: I've seen those before on youtube...they are pretty fast!!

Great build! That bike flat out hauls a** and sounds awesome too
Thanks cruhr1!!

That turned out Awesome you should be proud.:thumbsup:
Thank you bandit!!

That is one killer bike and is fast as H#LL, great job:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you Owen!!

Sweeeet!:pimp: Thanks for participating:thumbsup:
Thank you Bill!! My pleasure!!

Thank you Doc!!

I know that wasn't a cheap build. I like your finished product. I think that once again we saw how Honda put Cushman and the mini bike manufacturers out of business. :)

I know that wasn't a cheap build. I like your finished product. I think that once again we saw how Honda put Cushman and the mini bike manufacturers out of business. :)
Thanks Von!! Wasn't too bad this go around.......no chrome!! :laugh: Free wheels through a gift certificate from OldMiniBikes Warehouse from last years build-off!! Frame bent by a good friend and great guy for a very fair price!! Had the engine from a pitbike C-list buy that needed a new flywheel and had various odds and ends from other build orders that I didn't end up using!! So not too bad this time!

I went through all the pages, great work on this one, Doggster. I listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan, ZZ Top and Robert Earl Keen....... I'm taking notes and I'll be back.

Last edited:
Damn Jason, that is one nice ride. I would have missed it had it not been on the front page, I've been busy and there is no end in sight but I'm glad I got to see your bike. Great work as usual.

Thanks from me too, jdogg and CarPlayLB.
You're welcome Aston anytime!!

Damn Jason, that is one nice ride. I would have missed it had it not been on the front page, I've been busy and there is no end in sight but I'm glad I got to see your bike. Great work as usual.
Hey Andy good to hear from you and that you are staying busy!! Don't forget to take a break every now and then!! Thanks for the compliments my friend!!

I like the Color! The wheels are also Cool. She's a Beauty .
Thanks Joe!! I really like the color too, it changes from the blue to a teal in different lighting!!

wow...amazing work!
Thank you Raskin!! It's a really fun good riding bike!!