Just A Quick before And After 250x Cat

thanks i finished it just now the bars are on and all the bike is missing is the seat sorry rockwall for invading your thread

Is this the cat club ???? I too had one a while back. I bought , painted it and sold it within a week. I had planned on getting a new seat for it , but some guy wanted it , He came down to buy my old bird, and saw the cat , and bought them both. I never really got to enjoy it. I still may get another one , as I see them all the time around here. :detective:

It's cool ...

71 said:
sorry Rockwall for invading your thread
Not a problem ... I don't mind at all ... That's what it's all about ... Sharing pics and updates of our minis we are proud of and keeping the thread going ... Great job Dylan :thumbsup: ... Keep the pics coming ... Oh yeah ... Edwin ... Cool Cat !! ...

Steve, I make the correct seat for that cat.
That one was 20 bucks ... Picked it up an hour after I dropped off the base ... A guy will be here Saturday to look at buying the bike ... Had to get it done ... But thanks ... I'll keep that in mind ... Let me know when you start makin the TrailHorse seats

Last edited:
Nice little cats ...Mine will be going soon if I ever get a little time off work . now that I have $$$$ in my pocket I don't have any time LOL .:censure: