Just finished...what is it?

Picked up a frame and parts at a storage auction, added motor and fixed what was broken. Can anyone tell me what the make and model is? Thanks in advance. For those with good eyes, yes there are 8 tracks and players in the back ground.... don't judge me there is something about the clunk between tracks that takes me back.

Attachments

Thank you!!! The red one in the picture is awesome, I like that kickstand, the one I have is a bolt on type on the right. The ad reminds me I need to put an easy to reach kill switch on it :). Thank you again Marcus

markus

The kickstand being bolt on would make it the first version (if you didn't see any indication of bracketry cut off). So technically It was problaby built during late 1971, into 1972 the Centerstands became standard issue on the Bird made bikes with smaller wheels.

The kickstand being bolt on would make it the first version (if you didn't see any indication of bracketry cut off). So technically It was problaby built during late 1971, into 1972 the Centerstands became standard issue on the Bird made bikes with smaller wheels.
Hi Markus, I had to start over after seeing the red one in the ad. I will enjoy putting around the neighborhood and the swap meet until someone else needs or wants it. Thank you for your knowledge. It is 100%better with the proper belt drive. Feet sit on the pegs properly. The old Tecumseh hs50 took a little to get running but so far so good. Still need the easy to reach kill switch. Happy labor day.

Attachments