Just for Fun OND Lil Indian 6000

1969/70 Lil Indian 6000 Briggs specific frame with 4 spoke 6'' rims . This bike came with the fold down handlebars , front and rear suspension , Briggs frame ( Rear Tank Design ) and 6'' mag wheels. Probably didn't come with a two speed but I'm very seriously thinking about adding it . As always I'm just glad to be in it with such great builders and talented individuals . Happy New Year and good luck to everyone in the Build Off !

Last edited:
I’ll be watching this one Eric! I’ve always liked those wheels. Can’t wait to see your creativity at work. :thumbsup:
Thanks Joe , and I've always like that style wheel to....hope I can get them polished out and right.

Welcome back...Thanks for participating again. :thumbsup:
Thanks Bill....I'm always glad to be in it !

Glad to see you in this year Eric. This is gonna be nice.
Thanks Pat.....and keep your fingers crossed ..:laugh:

Looks like a cool build. I'm sure it will turn out great coming from you....hey, were is your coffee cup ?
Thanks cattilaas , and If you look in my pic you will see my coffee table to the right and my coffee cup was just another 2 or 3 inches over ...:eek:ut: I for got !:confused:

Good luck Eric :thumbsup: Glad we aren't in the same class this year, I would hate to finish runner up to you again :laugh:
Thanks Randy....and Good Luck my friend ! :wink:

We like coffee. Get that cup pic up there Eric! Lol
I for got Pat ! :scared: Next pic for sure ...:anon.sml:

Looks like a fun build. We'll be going head-to-head this year with my Gilson. I concede!:laugh:

Let me know if you need help with the two speed! I have j----u----s----t a little experience with those thingies!:scared:

OK... I got a new toy and I'm going to attempt to powder this Lil Indian . I got this about two weeks ago and have been practicing .....but I think I'm getting worst as time goes on . lol :laugh:

I bought the cheap powder from Harbor Freight to practice with , but ended up ordering some powder from Prismatic to do the bike in .
Color is Illusion Cinnamon .

Last edited:
So getting this stuff right was not easy ! At least not for me ...:laugh: This was my second attempt at both pieces , and this sh!t don't come off easy !!! :grind::hammer:

Cinnamon with out the top coat.

With top coat .

That's cool Eric. Looks great! What kind of oven do you have for the frame? You could probably use an old toaster oven for the small stuff.