Just for Fun OND Lil Indian 6000

red baron

i haven't checked in for a bit, you've been busy. It's looking great! Now that it's been brought up are you sure it's not a wards?:smile:
Are the rear shocks nickel plated? they have a gold hue

OK so I got the brake pads epoxied in last weekend so I could get the caliper done and ready to install. Powdered the parts I couldn't polish out.

Also got the exhaust done .

Oh and by the way the seat was made by [MENTION=18286]manchester1[/MENTION] a couple of years back .
That really looks awesome. Great job.:clap:

i haven't checked in for a bit, you've been busy. It's looking great! Now that it's been brought up are you sure it's not a wards?:smile:
Are the rear shocks nickel plated? they have a gold hue
Thanks Brian and the shocks are chrome....probably just all the brown around the bike.

That really looks awesome. Great job.:clap:
Thanks Karen , and it's sporting the seat you made me a couple of years ago....still looks good ! :thumbsup:

Not much to report , I did get the throttle hooked up and working and installed the grips that I got from a member a few years back.

Exhaust hanger not finished yet but there.

New plastic knobs from my local mom & pop hardware store.

Really looks great OND!

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
Thank you ...:thumbsup:

Almost there brother!!
If this flattie runs ....I'm really close .

looks great! what's left?
Hopefully firing up this Briggs....and hopefully this week end.

Thank You ! :wink:

Thanks Pete...

Thanks Joe...I know its not fully correct , but its my version....and best I can do .

I decided not to go with the two speed , so jack shaft installed , chains on , cables are on and working. Brakes adjusted and the throttle is working.

Last edited:
Thank You !

Another Beautiful Creation. :thumbsup:
Thanks Joe ...
Hello,
Thought I would share this. A Nos 3/1969 6000 Clutch Guard decal. Hope you don't mind.
Regards,
Joe
Very Cool Joe ! Any for sale ?

Awww, man. I woulda helped you!:laugh::blink::laugh:
I know you would have....I got a lot to do on my " honey do " list though.

Why you even enter?
Beautiful build buddy!!
Thanks Tom ! Good to see you on buddy !

OK engine got fired up this past weekend and still have more to do ....but here's an update . Better pics to come if it ever quits raining ! :censure::censure: