Just got a Montgomery Ward 525...

Found a Montgomery Ward 525, but need to drive a few hours or so to pick it up. Looks to be about 75% complete, def not original engine. I still need to do my homework on this model, but if there are any other owners out there with parts or general info on this model, please chime in. Thanks folks!

Greetings...I'm not a vintage guy...but if you Google your model and click the images tab under search tab you can see some examples..as far as other guys that may have contacts..they will chime in..good luck..pics plz..if you not know..the fourth tab from left,looks like a stretched canvas with 4 nail..choose that ..unload from PC tab..there you go

Last edited:
Mine started out life as a 424 but I'm turning it into more of a 525 with any of bolt on stuff. Still haven't made up my mind if I'm gonna commit to drilling it and doing the rear mount gas tank.

I have a nice 1976 HS50 I may install. Also have a 60's HS40 that needs some carb work. It comes with what may be the original torque converter and original headlight, but no tail light. Need to replace damaged front fender and missing under seat gas tank. Picking up this weekend I hope. 3 hr drive each way... I do love a good road trip.

capguncowboy

are those fenders original? I thought the 10" wheeled bikes used the plastic fenders. The metal fenders were only used on the 6" wheel bikes if I'm not mistaken.