Just Picked This Up

I can't seem to turn the picture. Anyway I have started the tear down and clean process. The condition is like new with hardly any ware on it. I was told it was stored in 2006. Thats all I know about it. I paid the full price for it $200. Thank for you help Mudober
IMG_2297.JPG

Thanks for your reply..So it is not a collectible bike really.Do you think it would be OK to repaint another color? I was thinking a gloss black would be better for a young boy.

Thanks for your reply..So it is not a collectible bike really.Do you think it would be OK to repaint another color? I was thinking a gloss black would be better for a young boy.
Do some cleaning and paint it if you wish. Most important thing is tohave fun with it! All Mini Bike started out new at some point… Who knows what will be collectible 30 years from now

Thanks , I am waiting on new brake levers and a carburetor. I will post an after picture when i'm done. I haven't been able to find a picture of one like this on internet, I was told it was an Indian clone so that's what tank stickers I ordered for it. Looking sharp, may have to do some more wiring for the headlight,I'll wait and see if it comes on when running.