Just Purchased. 1st Mini Bike. What is this?

45t

Looks cool! I'd relocate that fuel line away from the exhaust and get yourself an air filter. Decal on the back says Harley Davidson. :thumbsup:

Looks cool! I'd relocate that fuel line away from the exhaust and get yourself an air filter. Decal on the back says Harley Davidson. :thumbsup:
It looked cool and seemed priced right so I went for it.

It WILL get cleaned up and sorted out.

I really want a TACO.

george3

I just bought this online.

Other Makes Other Makes | eBay

I have never owned a Mini Bike.

Stoked.

Any Idea of what brand?

Thanks
Don Hudson
best answer Bonanza MB1210 with the wrong engine, oem was 3 1/2HP Tecumseh. The wheels are Azusa try stars there also the wrong wheels. The rear shocks are wrong too. Hard to find bike I know of two others, mine and another members. Here is what they look like.

Last edited:

best answer Bonanza MB1210 with the wrong engine, oem was 3 1/2HP Tecumseh. The wheels are Azusa try stars there also the wrong wheels. The rear shocks are wrong too. Hard to find bike I know of two others, mine and another members. Here is what they look like.
This is good.

Where could I locate the correct rear shocks?

Thank you for the help.

Now I wanna find a TACO

george3

This is good.

Where could I locate the correct rear shocks?

Thank you for the help.

Now I wanna find a TACO
Prepair to spend a decent amount for a taco. first figure what model you want. the rear shocks you will not find. But you can find a pair that are more correct than the motorcycle shocks you have on it.

george3