K&S Hornet Completely Restored

This K&S Hornet was completely restored to new condition. The bike was in great shape to start but was completely taken apart and painted as well as the motor. The bike has not been run since it was restored and has no gas or oil in it now. I was told the motor ran great so all he did was paint it. The frame and fenders were Powder Coated as well. There are new correct decals all over the bike and seat looks new. This is bike show ready as is or put gas and oil in it and ride away. $849 OBO

E-mail direct for more pictures. garysgun@aol.com

I would much rather prefer pickup here in Muskegon, MI to preserve the perfect paint and condition.

Attachments

Well you can still try as it was at Ann Arbor. I had a guy come take pictures of it in my van all covered up, was that you? Or were you the guy who low balled me on the price and wanted to hang it in your garage? Try seeing how much time and money it takes to do this nice a job or see what it would cost to pay someone to do the work. It is one of the nicest bikes I have ever owned and I should of entered it in the bike show with a for sale sign on it.

Dude, don't get so bent out of shape. I just complemented you on your bike and I was neither one of those people! I know what it cost and I've put up plenty of scratch for nice Minis so good luck with the sale.

Chester, I appologize if that was not you but when you are in a selling mode and people insult you with a low ball offer it sort of ticks me off. I sell guns, tools, motorcycles, hot rod items and lots of other things and when some one weasles you down on a price then pulls out a two inch wad of hundreds that is too much also. Fair is fair I believe. Gary M.

Chester, I appologize if that was not you but when you are in a selling mode and people insult you with a low ball offer it sort of ticks me off. I sell guns, tools, motorcycles, hot rod items and lots of other things and when some one weasles you down on a price then pulls out a two inch wad of hundreds that is too much also. Fair is fair I believe. Gary M.
Well put !