katcart stuffer intake for Power products AH engines??

markus

I picked up a couple of NOS Homelite 4 pedal reed cages that I will be putting fiber reeds on along with one I already have thats going in a Westbend 700 with a cloned go power stuffer. Since I will have some spare assemblies I was thinking about using one for an AH61 I have. Kat cart has their own that you can buy with or without the reeds, anyone use one? does it fit alright, etc.. or should I just keep an eye out for something else ( I just have the stock setup, Kart specific engine)

Vintage Power Products AH58 AH61 New Stuffer Manifold Go Kart Cart Minibike | eBay

for one of these guys:

Last edited:
Markus, I have never tried the manifold from KatKart but I know the guy that cast them for him, he used one of my Go Power intakes as the mold. Even when you use the Go Power I have needed to do a little hand fitting with them. Hand hold the intake on the engine without a gasket, if the rod clears then you are ok to go, if the rod hits then do a little grinding until it clears, with the thickness of the gasket you will then have enough clearance. The guy that casts those manifolds also has cast duel intakes for the WB 580/700, GEM V12 intakes for the Macs and 610/820's, CT alloy wheels etc, all available through Terry Ives.