Kawasaki Coyote Petcock

I’ve read the older threads on here but I’m still stuck. Has anyone sourced a good replacement petcock for the tank on their Coyote? Mine came with a homemade pipe fitting thing. I ordered one that sounded promising but the thread pitch is wrong. Anyone have a link or anything to a good/proven replacement?

let me check my parts stash---I may have one. I have a complete roller --restored---just waiting for a motor.
Probably going to use a 3.5 hp Tecumseh ---painted white with kaw decals on it. It'll look good but the purists will know haha Mike

I’ve read the older threads on here but I’m still stuck. Has anyone sourced a good replacement petcock for the tank on their Coyote? Mine came with a homemade pipe fitting thing. I ordered one that sounded promising but the thread pitch is wrong. Anyone have a link or anything to a good/proven replacement?
I think the MC1 petcock might fit. They go for around $8 on ebay.