KG mini - need an offset 3 hole rear sprocket

Anyone know where I can get one of these? Also, I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried regrinding a worn out sprocket like this one and if so, how'd it go? Thanks!

That's a Manco wheel with drum or spacer sprocket looks like, you may find one somewhere but it will be high rent. I have a flat Manco kart sprocket that requires a spacer but sold the spacer, it's a #41 chain anyway. You could take a round file and bring the teeth back up but the pitch will change and it will be a temporary fix. I have the same wheels and sprocket on a K&S Hornet, luckily mine is good or I'd be looking like you. Good luck, at least you know what to look for.:thumbsup:

I'd say thats the same one. Thanks for the info! Here's the rest of the KG by the way...
I like it. Put an ad up in the parts wanted section for a one piece manco drum sprocket and see what pops, it's all you can do except troll Ebay and I do to look for rare buy it now stuff folks put up. Good luck, that is a cool little bike.:thumbsup:

I posted a "wanted" ad - guess we'll see what happens. It figures, I finally found a nice vintage bike thats all there and its got a unreplacable sprocket. Anything after market or other work arounds that you can think of just to get it running while I search for the right one? Thanks again..