Kill switch issues.

Yellow arrow is pointing to a connecter......pull it apart . Green arrow is the coil wire , hook the wire off of your handle bar mounted kill switch to this wire only . Forget about the rest of those wires .

Yellow arrow is pointing to a connecter......pull it apart . Green arrow is the coil wire , hook the wire off of your handle bar mounted kill switch to this wire only . Forget about the rest of those wires .
Did not work, bike kept running, i am unsure of the problem still.

If you short that black wire with the green arrow going to it, to ground- a piece of non painted metal on the bike- the engine should stop.

If it does not stop, your wire is not connected to your magneto.

If the engine does stop, your switch is either not making contact between it's own contacts, (bad switch) or not routing the power to ground- (insufficient ground coming from your switch to whatever the it's grounded to. If your switch is a one-wire switch, it should be grounding through the switch.

If you short that black wire with the green arrow going to it, to ground- a piece of non painted metal on the bike- the engine should stop.

If it does not stop, your wire is not connected to your magneto.

If the engine does stop, your switch is either not making contact between it's own contacts, (bad switch) or not routing the power to ground- (insufficient ground coming from your switch to whatever the it's grounded to. If your switch is a one-wire switch, it should be grounding through the switch.
I’m assuming it’s not connected to the magneto at this point, Nothing is working, how would i go about connecting it, the bike sat for about 2 years, with many months in the elements due to no space to store it, The coil looks pretty beat up and i’m wondering if that has to do with it, I started another thread today because now the bike just isn’t running right, it’s shutting off after a few seconds of full throttle.

Does the existing red kill switch work??? If so...
Another way is to connect inline to ground, a momentary push button switch, from the low oil relay....
Leave the wiring as stock, Just unplug the green one from the block, attach and route a wire to the switch where ever, make a good contact with ground.
One tap to stop...