Larkin jobber utility

I HAVE A 1968 VERY RARE LARKIN JOBBER UTILITY MINI BIKE .BUILT BY LARKIN AIR CRAFT CORP.RUNS STRONG RIDES EXCELLENT. THIS MACHINE IS AWESOME FOR AROUND THE YARD, OR BIKE WEEK,CAMP GROUND VERY HANDY.$525.00OBO. PLEASE NO TEXT. CALL ANYTIME
"rare" 1968 larkin jobber

This would be handy. Is that a good price?

incogrhino

Only if you think so... :wink:. Can haul waaaaay more wood than the death trike.:laugh:

Alsoooo... Ill give ya a heads up. If ya like something and think ya may wanna get it. Do not post a link to it. Sniper/lurkers on here horrible. The advice was givin to me... now I pass it onto you. The circle is complete.

Last edited:
I HAVE A 1968 VERY RARE LARKIN JOBBER UTILITY MINI BIKE .BUILT BY LARKIN AIR CRAFT CORP.RUNS STRONG RIDES EXCELLENT. THIS MACHINE IS AWESOME FOR AROUND THE YARD, OR BIKE WEEK,CAMP GROUND VERY HANDY.$525.00OBO. PLEASE NO TEXT. CALL ANYTIME
"rare" 1968 larkin jobber

This would be handy. Is that a good price?
I'd say it's a fair starting price for you to haggle down. I like it. I'd never use it, but I do like it. One could put some seats in the front, trick it out a bit, and haul grandkids around, or keep it raw and haul rubber dog shit from Hong Kong. Either way, it's a pretty cool piece.

Only if you think so... :wink:. Can haul waaaaay more wood than the death trike.:laugh:

Alsoooo... Ill give ya a heads up. If ya like something and think ya may wanna get it. Do not post a link to it. Sniper/lurkers on here horrible. The advice was givin to me... now I pass it onto you. The circle is complete.
Folks are like that???

I'd say it's a fair starting price for you to haggle down. I like it. I'd never use it, but I do like it. One could put some seats in the front, trick it out a bit, and haul grandkids around, or keep it raw and haul rubber dog shit from Hong Kong. Either way, it's a pretty cool piece.
I don't get it?

markus

I think its a great price and if I was near it I would buy it in heartbeat for the asking price if it does not need any work. A vehicle like that is VERY HANDY and fun to boot. the downside to that one is there is no reverse though.

I had a 1948 cushman "Stake Kar", it was basically the same thing maybe a little bigger and had reverse. I used it for everything, around the yard, moving heavy auto parts, even load people and dogs up in the bed and cruise around the campgrounds, woods, swapmeets, hell we even crashed a memorial day parade with it one year :thumbsup: For me though It was just too big for my house and I simply could not keep it indoors so I could not store it anymore. Of course now that is gone we have property and even dry storage to keep it on up in north FL :doah:

"Rubber dog shit from Hong Kong" was a term we used to use way back when as we used our aircraft to haul miscellanious "stuff" from locations all over the planet that had no real impact or bearing on what our primary mission was.

IE "Hauling anything and everything anywhere, which is what I thought when I looked at that big bed in the front of that machine.

And yes, not only will some people here buy stuff out from under you, they will send a PM to someone selling you stuff to try and get it out from under you. Not most people, but there are a few. Human nature I guess. :eek:ut:

99% of the people here are cool as hell though.

incogrhino

Oh yeah there is. People do it all the time. Or call and offer more after your deal is already agreed on. Its called a gentlmens agreement.... been pretty lucky on it. Just a couple flakes.:doah: their parents failed them...:laugh: