Lash caps not staying on.

As the title says, I recently ordered some lash caps off NR racing and when I put the on, they kind of just slide on and don't stick and they can just be pulled off with my finger tips with little effort. I know for a fact they are the right size for the valve, but I just can't seem to get them on any help would be appreciated

Are they the thin lashcaps or the stock style? If they are the thin ones they will come off easy. One valve lash is set correctly the will not come off unless you get into valve float.

Those are the thin ones which I use as the longer stock ones will interfere with the valve keepers in some of the aluminum split keeper retainers. Put a tiny dab of grease in the stem to hold them while setting the valves. Make sure you are a few degrees past TDC on the compression stroke before setting the valves or your exhaust will be loose due to the compression release.

Those are the thin ones which I use as the longer stock ones will interfere with the valve keepers in some of the aluminum split keeper retainers. Put a tiny dab of grease in the stem to hold them while setting the valves. Make sure you are a few degrees past TDC on the compression stroke before setting the valves or your exhaust will be loose due to the compression release.
ok thanks so much Ill let you know how it went.