left work early to put together my mb200-2

and im so glad i did. this thing is a beast. it has crazy torque. not sure what to expect when i throw a 72 tooth sprocket on. i ordered blue but got red. idc. i had a blast riding it around the hood. clocked myself at 38 before i ran out of street, im in the city. but ill open it up this weekend on a stretch. from a dead stop i went up some pretty steep hills. i was really impressed with the torque. my landlord is ordering one after riding it . its impressive to say the least. while i was on sidewalks to stay out of heavy traffic, i had people saying WOW WHERE DID YOU GET THAT? i even let a guy take a ride and his kids insisted he get one. the idle is low out of the box. im gonna tackle that tomorrow morning. all parts were there and it was very easy to put together. the suspension is great but im still gonna upgrade rear shocks. i ran it for 15 minutes with shipping oil. took a quick ride to make the oil hot and then drained and changed.i worked half a day, put this together, rode around for a long time, and havent flipped through one skimpy manual yet. but i gotta ask, in my last pic, what is this part for??? its not an allen wrench. it was in a seperate bag by itself with no information. 20200803_153423.jpg 20200803_153453.jpg 20200803_190421.jpg 20200803_190458.jpg

SAS289

Nice bike.

Looks like they kept the key that goes on the crankshaft. You don't need it because the torque converter drive pully is keyed.

Last edited:
Those are sweet full suspension bikes
this thing is NOT a minibike. its a small motorcycle. im a city boy as well as my son. we didnt grow up riding quads and minibikes on miles of trails. hes 11 and i bought him a coleman ct100u when he was 9, he did good on that. but this bike is 20 times more powerful. im gonna have to sit on it with him in the beginning and teach him the throttle is way different with a cvt. my landlord took a ride on mine and is ordering one tomorrow. i almost bought another quad because they push the brush down better than a mini. quads can open up a new trail easier than a mini without getting slapped with branches. but after 5 seconds of riding this i knew i made the right choice.

Nice bike.

Looks like they kept the key that goes on the crankshaft. You don't need it because the torque converter drive pully is keyed.
thanks for the response. im somewhat familiar with small engines and had a clue it was a key for clutch or something like that. i just wanted to make sure i didnt forget to install something critical.

Last edited:
Cool... Let us know how the 72 tooth works out.
i really dont think this bike needs anymore torque. when the 72 comes in next week ill try it out. still gonna do a stage 1 and 2 kit. but if i knew this bike was this powerful i never would have ordered the 72 sprocket and got a stage 1 ist. if i bust a wheelie and crack my skull with the 72 ill be sure to post the xrays here immediately.

toomanytoys

this thing is NOT a minibike. its a small motorcycle. im a city boy as well as my son. we didnt grow up riding quads and minibikes on miles of trails. hes 11 and i bought him a coleman ct100u when he was 9, he did good on that. but this bike is 20 times more powerful. im gonna have to sit on it with him in the beginning and teach him the throttle is way different with a cvt. my landlord took a ride on mine and is ordering one tomorrow. i almost bought another quad because they push the brush down better than a mini. quads can open up a new trail easier than a mini without getting slapped with branches. but after 5 seconds of riding this i knew i made the right choice.
My definition of a minibike is a small bike with a tractor engine.

Even my super broncs, heathkit hilltoppers, and tote goats I consider minibikes.

A small motorcycle is a z50 or ct70.

Either way its cool to see a bike rear suspension. But looking them up no way I'd pay the money they are asking for these. A grand would get you a runner ct70.

Even my super broncs, heathkit hilltoppers, and tote goats I consider minibikes.

Either way its cool to see a bike rear suspension. But looking them up no way I'd pay the money they are asking for these. A grand would get you a runner ct70.
if you rode one you might change your mind.

if i could get a ct70 for $919 i would. they look sweet.

I've ridden mb200s plenty of times.

Watch Craigslist for ct70s. They pop up around me in runner condition for 500 to 1000 bucks at least a couple a month
If I could pick up running CT70s for $500, I'd buy every one I came across. They're nowhere near that cheap here in CA.