Lil Indian 2 speed

Oldyellow

Hi Guys. I have a lil Indian 2 speed jackshaft with a couple of sprockets on it. I’d like an entire assembly / drive. Can someone tell me what I would need from engine to rear sprocket. I know someone out there knows ! Greatly appreciated !

old shed finds

Why pull all the good stuff out? Most of us spend bucks on the install of a jackshaft assembly. .?
Ok..
1=#35 chain 3 feet or more.
2=3/4 shaft #35 sprocket Max Torque clutch.
3= 70 tooth rear sprocket measure and match hub and bolt pattern.
This is all up to you.its a guideline. .I could be 99% accurate if the bike was in front of me.

Oldyellow

HI. How’d you know about Stratford? I call my bikes by where I buy them. I still don’t have a 2 speed bike but am looking. Stratford had a jackshaft on it but the clutch is missing and the gears are pooched. I know it wasn’t a 2 speed for the brake bracket reason. I just got the right caliper for it but have a ton more bikes in better shape then that one that will see restoration first. What I need is to know what I need to have a complete 2 speed drivetrain. What engine clutch, what jack shaft clutch and gears and what rear sprocket. Those are pretty good pics and help but need a few more details. Thanks

the stratford bike went on sale on a sat. for fourty in Pickering sold and up for sale in Stratford for one twenty on sunday and you picked it up on wed. its all tracked on the southern ontario minibike tracking forum

Oldyellow

Thanks for the info. At 120 I wasn’t disappointed in Strattford especially since he held it for me until I could get down there from North bay. I could have sold the jackshaft to Allied Leisure for 150 USD on Friday but decided to hang on to it. I will come across a 2 speed someday or I may sell it.

Oldyellow

Just bought a grand series lil indian with 4 inch mags in Georgetown for 50. Now I have too may bikes and not enough time to restore them all