Lil Indian Chopper parts / info needed

Hi Folks,

I'm new here but I have a early LIC and need a sissy bar, clutch cover, brake handle and cable. It was purple with black seat. plus advice on restoring it.

Mean Dean

Hello and welcome to OldMiniBikes. I would post a picture to see exactly what year you have. There are different models thru the years. You would want to get the exact right parts. I can help you out big time.

Dean

Mean Dean

You have the first generation Outlaw Mini Bike. Here are some brochures. I have the prototype chopper they used for the magazine article.

Wow

COOL! SWEET! You have the choppers of all choppers. Get it running and keep as is... Don't change or add a thing. That's real patina on a real mini chopper. You have gold under that rust. Protect it.
FYI - I have not seen one of these on Ebay in at least 8 to 10 years.

Dean has the parts for LIL Indians! But I don't know if he would have the LIL Indian parts you need for this special bike. Welcome!
And good luck...

thanks soo much guys.

I'm going back over to the place I got it from in the morning to see if somehow the missing parts are still hanging around. I'll post my findings or disappointments. :scooter::thumbsup:

Make sure you read the whole sebac thread, techniques improve and evolve as thread progresses.

I've done lots of them and a strap wrench doesn't always work by itself. I don't hardly even use one anymore. Read the last part of the thread about "tapping". It works every time.

Last edited: