Lil Indian meets low rider and muscle bike

Broke Joke

haven’t done much, I had an old Mac engine with dual carbs, bolted that on, still need to flip the clutch around and install the chain. Then once it’s all mocked up I will take it apart and make it nice! Don’t fret about the frame, it was really ruff when I found it!

Attachments

I got something on the VERY back burner that'll be right up your alley. When the time comes, I'll post it in the US Vintage section. While I may be more of a Lil Indian fan, I'm also a Ruttman fan too. Here's a sneak peak at the forks I'll be using for my "RuttRod" or "RatRutt", I haven't figured a name for it yet. Hopefully I'm not stealing someone else's project name or visa-versa. The base for mine will be an Ruttman Washer frame that has been stuck in the dirt behind my barn. The frame is pretty solid but I think the fork bolt was stuck and someone blew through the steering tube with a torch trying to heat it up to get it out. I figured I'd do something with it someday, maybe seeing your bike kinda lit the fire under my ass to start messing with it again.

Springer forks 01.jpeg

-A2M