List of larger mini bikes?

Thinking of picking up a larger mini bike....

I know the Broncos and Baja mb200 seem larger any others?
Are you talking about new bikes that are still being manufactured?

Because if you're talking about vintage, please teach me how to "think about picking one up" and then making it actually happen:laugh: That's gotta be an amazing mind trick to develop:biggrin:

Mac

Thinking of picking up a larger mini bike....

I know the Broncos and Baja mb200 seem larger any others?
There aren't too many larger Mini Bike's built with 6" or smaller rims,
so you may need to step up to a Mini Cycle or Trail Bike.

How large are you talking? Because the Gilsons and Trail Horses are slightly larger than the more common size minibike. The Ropers are also a comfortable ride for a bigger/taller person.

My K&S is a fairly big bike. I don't think it is as big as the "big tire" bikes referenced above but the frame is quite large and comfortable for an adult. My K&S is the top of the line that they offered. I also have a lower model K&S and it is not nearly as big as the top of the line model. They were assigned model numbers and if you are interested I could tell you the model number of the larger bike just don't have it handy right now.

Oldsalt

I gotta think about this a little bit. Let's see. Imagine the LARGEST mini bike and then, without mentally pausing , try to envision the smallest MONSTER truck. A contradiction of terms...possibly? For practice I suppose a guy might spend some time contemplating the sound of one hand clapping or attempting to envision a stillborn orphan.

I can not decide:) As for the fact I want a lager mini bike.... I just dont want the ones that are cramped for my 8yr old daughter:)

Serengeti Puma. Chinese, but readily available and relatively cheap. Definately big enough for an adult. No vintage style though, like a Super Bronc.

Is it a big heavy tire buffalo type bike that is wanted. Or just a larger/higher seating height. Harder to find but a Powell Challenger is made for a man sized rider.
Steve:scooter: