Lll Indy

Thanks Scott
You may need a rubber biscuit!
Ha ha......
Boy that Briggs really fills that frame up ! But should make for a good rider.:scooter:
I hope it rides good, if not I have a Briggs 3hp.....
With mini bikes cool trumps comfort and safety..just the way it's always been. Take a look at a Flexo there are no foot pegs ... Or clutch guard! :doah:
Its kinda crazy with the 5hp but its a factory 5hp frame.
Looks nice with that 5 :thumbsup: did you use one of these to fit in in:
Ha ha, I had to take the spark plug out to slide the enigne in :smile:

Everyone ignore the candy apple red Lil Indian forks :smile: The red forks are from a model 600 2 speed frame. There is about a 2 inch difference with the axle location. I have the triple trees lined up and the blue forks are about 2 inches higher at the handle bars and that gives you more knee room. I'll try to get better pics and accurate measurements at some point.

Attachments

Everyone ignore the candy apple red Lil Indian forks :smile: The red forks are from a model 600 2 speed frame. There is about a 2 inch difference with the axle location. I have the triple trees lined up and the blue forks are about 2 inches higher at the handle bars and that gives you more knee room. I'll try to get better pics and accurate measurements at some point.
Man...that Candy Apple is Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrdy ! :thumbsup:

Nice pics Nate....did you ride it ?
No rides taken on it :hammer: I need to pick up material for spacers for the rear tire and sprocket still. Also the rear tire needs a different inner tube as this one won't hold air and I need to figure out how to hook up the throttle cable. I wanted to use the bracket that attaches to the head for the throttle but I don't think it will work with this frame.

Nate OND's pic shows the set up used on a Raptor carb. It works great but you won't be able to use an air cleaner--won't clear the frame. Your stock 5 carb should have a cable bracket on the side then run the cable through the throttle link on the carb and put a cable clamp on the other side. It will then be hooked up as you have it in your pic.

Nate OND's pic shows the set up used on a Raptor carb. It works great but you won't be able to use an air cleaner--won't clear the frame. Your stock 5 carb should have a cable bracket on the side then run the cable through the throttle link on the carb and put a cable clamp on the other side. It will then be hooked up as you have it in your pic.
I'll take a closer look this week. There is a spot to clamp the conduit but I didn't see where to attach the cable but maybe it just didn't jump out at me :doah:

OK this is what I have.... Do I have to drill a hole in that vertical lever and use some kind of cable stop? Also do I have to unhook or put a screw in the bottom linkage where the throttle cable use to be hooked up? Thanks, Nate

Attachments