LOL, so how many of you are hoping no one posts this?

toomanytoys

This is why no one tells you anything Dave! :laugh:

Been watching that one....I have a baby boy due here in a few months. He is going to need a new bike...

This is why no one tells you anything Dave! :laugh:
I know, I know. :laugh: I must have broken the supersecret Ebay search code. I thought I was being crazy by setting a limit of 55 bucks on a Cat rear fender last week. Nope. Someone crazier- and quicker on the keyboard.

Been watching that one....I have a baby boy due here in a few months. He is going to need a new bike...
Congratulations! He needs a freshly restored Tote Gote though. It's slower. :thumbsup: Or perhaps an original 400 with switch plate. (I'll be retiring on that one) :thumbsup:

toomanytoys

Congratulations! He needs a freshly restored Tote Gote though. It's slower. :thumbsup: Or perhaps an original 400 with switch plate. (I'll be retiring on that one) :thumbsup:
Thanks.

I have a few years before he is ready for a mini but one will be built before he is ready.

Probably go small cat or streaker honestly. I lied a little I want that bike on ebay for me!

Thanks.

I have a few years before he is ready for a mini but one will be built before he is ready.

Probably go small cat or streaker honestly. I lied a little I want that bike on ebay for me!
Hey, you can buy it, then put on a Predator and sell me the exhaust pipe. :laugh:

I'm restoring the big wheel version of that one, but I like the 6" design a lot better.

I know, I know. :laugh: I must have broken the supersecret Ebay search code. I thought I was being crazy by setting a limit of 55 bucks on a Cat rear fender last week. Nope. Someone crazier- and quicker on the keyboard.

So you were the pain in my ass who jacked up the price on me lol. I got it for $56.50 along with free shipping.

So you were the pain in my ass who jacked up the price on me lol. I got it for $56.50 along with free shipping.
No, you were the paint in my ass who set a higher limit on the final piece I needed for an otherwise original Cat 400. LMAO!

After fixing the hole in it, I would have spent another $50 chroming it. I'll trade you straight across for a Horstman driven and a wheel star.

45t

Cool, thanks for posting Dave! :thumbsup: I didn't see that one yet on ebay. It gives me something to bid on now and I'm setting my max bid high. :devil2:

Just kidding, I have no money. I'll just sit back and watch. :wink:

No, you were the paint in my ass who set a higher limit on the final piece I needed for an otherwise original Cat 400. LMAO!

After fixing the hole in it, I would have spent another $50 chroming it. I'll trade you straight across for a Horstman driven and a wheel star.
I have the bike that matches the fender

Cool, thanks for posting Dave! :thumbsup: I didn't see that one yet on ebay. It gives me something to bid on now and I'm setting my max bid high. :devil2:

Just kidding, I have no money. I'll just sit back and watch. :wink:
Me neither. I know some folks wish I wouldn't have posted it, but WTF, as soon as the seller posted it, several of us were on it. :shrug:

I wish I had Derek's phone number, so I could prank call him during the last five minutes of the bidding. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The current high bidder is smart. He actually found a set of Taco bars under the "Other" and "Weird Stuff" section. How do you do THAT?

Me neither. I know some folks wish I wouldn't have posted it, but WTF, as soon as the seller posted it, several of us were on it. :shrug:

I wish I had Derek's phone number, so I could prank call him during the last five minutes of the bidding. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The current high bidder is smart. He actually found a set of Taco bars under the "Other" and "Weird Stuff" section. How do you do THAT?
Lol that's messed up

What seriously sucks about this, is that I do want the bike and know what I'd give for it. But if someone here already has a max bid set that exceeds what I'd do, all I would end up doing is costing a friend more money. :hammer: