Look what showed up at my house from Meeechigan..

Hi Steve & Buck!
Your not missing much in Grand Rapids ..
There is a Trailhorse w/a 5hp motor on CL for $150 and it's raining cats and dogs.
Hope the weather holds for the Buckaplooza fest 2015.
Bring back a Boonie or Bonanza for me!!

Hey Buck, you keep the Mi Hoarder busy while Six and I score all the local Craigslist deals uninterupted!!...............:laugh:................Tom.

Hell, he was in a Chevy.:laugh:
A Chevy? I didn't know they made mini bikes!

So we have a guy who goes by "jeep4me" showing up in a Chevy, without a mini bike at the biggest mini bike "palooza" Alabama has seen in many years ..... hmmmm
If God had a 4 wheel drive backyard it might well just be Alabama ... no Jeep, no mini bike .... did ya check his I.D.?

Make him ride the Manco Streaker!!!

jeep4me

Man.... you guys are brutal!!

I had the whole family with me on vacation, so my minibike excursions had to be put on hold for a week. I know....I know... but sometimes family comes first.

We had a great time in Alabama, southern hospitality is definitely still alive.

I drove over 1000 miles away from home and still managed to buy two minibikes in two different states while I was away. ( So much for minibikes being put on hold)

Buckeye was, surprisingly, a great host while my son and I were visiting at his house. Just kidding!! He's a great guy and I could have stayed and talked for a few more hours. I sure wished we could have stayed a few more days to make it to the meet on Saturday. Unfortunately, it just wasn't in the cards.

Last edited:
Well post some pics of the adventure and your new acquisitions!

And Buck, we are gonna need some Buckfest pics as the event unfolds ... everyone cant be there so were counting on you!

buckeye

I agree with everything Steve said.:laugh:

It was a total pleasure seeing them as well.
We said goodbye at least 6 times in a hour. Just kept talking.

Pics of Buckfest, aka, mudfest the way it looks. Hopefully the scattered showers wil not be scattered on us, will be posted.