looking for old goodyear scooter tires

i have an old tule trooper with goodyear tires.
i am looking for the rear 6.90/6.00-6 caddy master tire and the front one
is a 4.80/4.00-8 marathon rib tire i am also looking for the rear drum brake backing plate and shoes

my email is enginecrzy@yahoo.com

thanks

I have a pair of those Goodyear diamond treads on my Trooper! They are well cracked and I'll likely keep riding them until they split:001_tt2:. I have seen some modern knobby replacements around.

If you'll be sticking to asphalt, you could try a nice smooth aviation tire. I picked up a few from a local airport flight school and they were thrilled that they didn't have to pay disposal fees:clap:

Tule Trooper

i have an old tule trooper with goodyear tires.
i am looking for the rear 6.90/6.00-6 caddy master tire and the front one
is a 4.80/4.00-8 marathon rib tire i am also looking for the rear drum brake backing plate and shoes

my email is enginecrzy@yahoo.com

thanks
I thought most Troopers had 8 inch wheels front and back? Your frame looks like a trooper in the front of the frame but not in the rear. As for the brakes you need what is your drum diameter if you only have a 6 inch rear wheel?
I honestly don't think that your bike is a Trooper, there is no 2 speed gear box and the frame is not built the same. However it's yours not mine and that is a fact . Who knows this could be a cousin product made by the same factory we are finding a lot of unusual things about this industry.
Steve :scooter:

I have a 8 inch tire that is 4:80/4:00 made by Kenda made in China it's 4 ply and has the same tread pattern as your front wheel. It came on a Bonanza style wheel.
Steve :scooter:

Did anyone ever locate a source for the Goodyear Caddy Master 6.90/6.00-6 tires? They were used on the Mountaineer (made in Spokane, WA) that I have. Thanks