loose flywheel magnets?

Well I to been a while since I've been onsite, had some health issues and things kinda ground to a halt. anyway, I'm giving the bile a new lease onlife. New sprockets, chain, gaskets etc. While setting valve lash, I noticed a clicking sound when I rotated engine by hand. I seems to be the agents in my billet flywheel. Is this normal or what? Please advise!

Im new,but welcome back...maybe in the recoil?.if magnets loose you can epoxy then on..bearings? click..better if you show pic or info on engine type..maybe someone can help you

What make of billet flywheel? The arc is held in by rollpins and should not move. Are you sure the coil is mounted correctly with the correct clearance?

Make sure it is not the compression release on the cam making that noise...
If a billet flywheel... They only have one magnet on them... The other is a counter weight...

It's an arc flywheel on a clone. You can feel the magnet move and the gap closes. I'm surprised because it's such a quality made flywheel. Guess I'll contact arc. Besides being noisy, if it gets any worse it may hang on the coil and that would not be cool!