M. Wards / Gilson mini #2

Heres an update on my second Wards mini. Its still under construction, though i hope to have it ready by the Lagrange Engine Club show in September. Still looking for some odds and ends parts, such as left and right chain guards, fenders, kick stand, ect...

Scott,

Great looking bikes. I also have a soft spot for the Gilsons. Check out my thread in the projects on my A/C trail 5.

I had Hondas growing up as a kid, and I have a Golden Taco, but, the Gilson sure does have a nice ride and feel to it.

Question though...What decal do you have on your engines? Are they old enough to have the Lauson or do they have the indian head?

Rock-ola

Nice

Heres an update on my second Wards mini. Its still under construction, though i hope to have it ready by the Lagrange Engine Club show in September. Still looking for some odds and ends parts, such as left and right chain guards, fenders, kick stand, ect...

Nice Mini ya got there Scott. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I painted it Allis Chalmers Orange, that color just pops. :cool: Idon't have any stickers on the engines yet, not sure what would be proper for late 60's early 70's.:shrug:

Last edited:
Scott,
I'm sort of new to the forum but, I have a M. Wards 525 that i am restoring. Planning on putting a 6.5 clone. These bike's are so cozy to ride -- even at high speed. Good luck with your projects... P.s. take a look at my custom tank.