Magneto Ignition Coil for old Tecumseh engine on Lil' Indian

I just scored a early 70's Lil' Indian Sabre Mini-bike at a vintage snowmobile swap meet. Does anyone know if there is a magneto ignition coil available for it before I reinstall new points and condenser? Model # on engine is HS40-55278B.

I've attached some photos of the engine and the bike for you to check out. I don't remember these back in the day however it is pretty cool, looks like they were striving for the Schwinn Stinger look with the tall bars. Does any one know anything more about these? Can't seem to find much on the Ole' Interweb.

Attachments

markus

here is a link to the parts explosion for your magneto assembly on that engine: lighted magneto assembly Your usually better off just using that particular site for part numbers rather than actually ordering anything from them if they even have it. And you are better off using genuine Tecumseh parts even if they are old stock if you can. With that said, parts I need I search on ebay by specific part number to try and find Old stock parts if possible for my engine rebuilds.

Also I believe that bike is actually a "7000 A" model :)

There is a number stamped in to the rear axle hanger on the frame . Like markus said it looks like the top the line for the Lil Indian suspension frames ! That coil looks like its in good condition . Is it not firing ?

There is a number stamped in to the rear axle hanger on the frame . Like markus said it looks like the top the line for the Lil Indian suspension frames ! That coil looks like its in good condition . Is it not firing ?

Yes it's not firing. I'll order new points and condenser.

here is a link to the parts explosion for your magneto assembly on that engine: lighted magneto assembly Your usually better off just using that particular site for part numbers rather than actually ordering anything from them if they even have it. And you are better off using genuine Tecumseh parts even if they are old stock if you can. With that said, parts I need I search on ebay by specific part number to try and find Old stock parts if possible for my engine rebuilds.

Also I believe that bike is actually a "7000 A" model :)
I've looked at the lighted magneto assembly parts list you provided for me and it says the condensor is not available. Can this be found somewhere else?

Jim have you talked to Joe51 on here ? PM him
Yes, Joe says he had some parts but sold them last summer at a show. He also said these parts are hard to find. Do you know of anyone else who might have these parts or a parts bike they might part with?

If it’s a tc88 I have an extra driver you can have if you can use....it’s rough but I believe it’s all there....pm me an address and I’ll try to get it out this week....it is old....
Yes, I can use it. Skip what do you mean Private Message you? Is that an option on this site? I can send you a check for it and the shipping.