magnets

:doah: I wouldn't try to put it back on. You will compromise your safety. Unless someone else has a better suggestion, I would buy a new flywheel.

there is metal glues that would work . cant think of any names , but i dont think stoner weld would be a good idea , maybe some marine grade epoxys would work ?

gbones

there is metal glues that would work . cant think of any names , but i dont think stoner weld would be a good idea , maybe some marine grade epoxys would work ?
i couldnt count how many tubes of this stuff i have used in a few different shops ive worked in. when i used to build boats and we needed backing plates for whatever it was that was being thru bolted, this was the only product in the shops. we used it to bond the deck to the hull etc, and of course we used fiber glass, but this shat is strong as shat. im not to sure how it would work on metal parts, but im sure if its prepd rite it would work. if you want something to stick, you need a CLEAN surface. and if i remember rite there is a proset epoxy called super tuff, that is well super tuff
Proset Adhesives

i couldnt count how many tubes of this stuff i have used in a few different shops ive worked in. when i used to build boats and we needed backing plates for whatever it was that was being thru bolted, this was the only product in the shops. we used it to bond the deck to the hull etc, and of course we used fiber glass, but this shat is strong as shat. im not to sure how it would work on metal parts, but im sure if its prepd rite it would work. if you want something to stick, you need a CLEAN surface. and if i remember rite there is a proset epoxy called super tuff, that is well super tuff
Proset Adhesives
it may work fine , but i have had to try and fix more junk that was ruined by that stuff then i care to think about . i worked with a crew that the magic fix all was jb weld . every thing was built out of that stuff , i learned to hate it real fast .
i wonder why they used jb on the hull seal , why not plexis ? i dont know the spelling of it . arctic used the stuff on the jet ski hulls . once it set it never comes apart . knew a few guys that worked there ,and heard the tails of playing with the stuff .

edit a quick look on the net it looks like the name is plexus methacrylate , used in boating . to glue the hull together .

Last edited:
It should be ok to glue the magnets thats what the factory does why shouldnt we do it?
plus an h35 flywheel isnt pretty common as that motor itself is pretty rare now a days
go for it =)