Manco Red Fox LXT Torque Converter Questions

I just picked up this Red Fox with a OHH50 Tecumseh engine thats kind of messed up and I've got a brand new Predator I picked up this weekend that would be perfect for it. My first question is will the torque converter bolt directly to the predator? This is my first experience with a torque converter, it's a Comet series 30 I think. Will the Predator even fit? I read somewhere that the gas tank will hit the back of the seat. Thanks for any advice. Jim

gokarts.png
engine1.png
engine3.png

As long as the crank shafts are the same bore it will bolt right up, and off your gas tank is in the way just take it off and put the tank elsewhere, you can even make a simple tank yourself and put it wherever you can, just put it above the engine

Harquebus

Why not fix up the Tecumseh and run it?

I've got several Predator 212cc's and they're fine and all but I also repair stuff. :hammer:

I would love to use the Tecumseh but it's pretty messed up. It didn't have a drop of oil in it, all the bolt holes are stripped that hold on the recoil housing and two of the holes on the cover that the bolts go through have broken off, the recoil itself has broken fingers so it won't engage, I tried to rope start it and it has spark but won't even try to start even with starting fluid. The guy i got it from said he replaced the carb but who knows. I have a spare Predator That I bought for my nephews kids Doodlebug but it scared him so I took it off. I really don't want to spend 40 or 50 dollars for a recoil housing and recoil assembly for a motor that I don't even know if I can get running