Manco Trail Cat

This is my bike that I have for sale on craigslist right now.

Hey Jamie, I emailed you a closeup picture of the decal and also the tracing of the clutch guard in a PDF format so you should be able to print it. Let me know if you don't get it or if you need anything else.

Jamie1972

Hey Jamie, I emailed you a closeup picture of the decal and also the tracing of the clutch guard in a PDF format so you should be able to print it. Let me know if you don't get it or if you need anything else.
AWESOME! Thanks again and good talking with you!

Thats neat to find another member in my area.

Yes. It is a manco Model 7
If you buy it please let me know! I can duplicate the clutch guard and decal!!!
Hey Jamie, looking at the brochure pictures that SimpleTom posted on this thread I really don't think mine is a model 7. The reason I'm saying this is because if you look at the model 7 from the brochure picture it has longer axel plates then mine has. My axel plates are more like the model 250.
I actually think mine is a model 250 that someone put bigger wheels on.

Jamie1972

Hey Jamie, looking at the brochure pictures that SimpleTom posted on this thread I really don't think mine is a model 7. The reason I'm saying this is because if you look at the model 7 from the brochure picture it has longer axel plates then mine has. My axel plates are more like the model 250.
I actually think mine is a model 250 that someone put bigger wheels on.
Let's looking into this a little deeper....:detective: