Massimo MB200 Mini Bike Upgrades

Hello! I just recently got a Massimo MB200, it is an older one that need a lot of love. My boyfriend purchased it, with the intention of letting me have the freedom to rebuild and make it my own. I already have a list of new items needed. Mostly cosmetic need completed. Any suggestions on cool upgrades I can add while I rebuild it? I am a female, so making it bad ass, to out do all the other men mini bike is a must! :)

Hello! I just recently got a Massimo MB200, it is an older one that need a lot of love. My boyfriend purchased it, with the intention of letting me have the freedom to rebuild and make it my own. I already have a list of new items needed. Mostly cosmetic need completed. Any suggestions on cool upgrades I can add while I rebuild it? I am a female, so making it bad ass, to out do all the other men mini bike is a must! :)
Welcome!!!
Got any pics??
I've done a few warrior/heats, theres a ton of different ways to go with them.

Like I said deff needs love! but will be a great fun project to do.
Awesome

Already upgraded to a bigger power plant. Good job!!

I find they handle better with a one inch taller front tire.
Examples:
19" rear with a 20" front
or
20" rear with a 21" front.

A 30 series TAV, will be the BEST upgrade, imo.
My 11yr old grandson is learning on this stock barn find.

Attachments

Last edited:
Awesome

Already upgraded to a bigger power plant. Good job!!

I find they handle better with a one inch taller front tire.
Examples:
19" rear with a 20" front
or
20" rear with a 21" front.

A 30 series TAV, will be the BEST upgrade, imo.
My 11yr old grandson is learning on this stock barn find.
Great! thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely look into doing that.

joshua. c.

Install a front brake for better safty. I just did it to mine using a brake made by go powersports for the trailmaster. I needed to add some aditional washers to the brake bracket to make it line up right and I replaced the front wheel axle spacers with 5/8ths sae flat thick washers due to the new wheel being slightly wider. The kit didn't have instructions so I had to look them up on the go powersports youtube chanel. The kit isn't painted so you will need to do that.

Motor upgrades may be a good option if you are handy with stuff like that but do some reaserch before you do any and remember for any govenor removal a billet flywheel and billet connecting rod become neccicary to not blow up the motor.