mb200-2 on the way!

Finally got ordered..should be here the 29th..the riding season almost here..October 'till june..i don't really need it...i just want it.:laugh: got it in black..I'm pretty much gonna leave it alone accept add some sheetmetal dirt shields on frame in front and back of engine and 18" turf tires at least one on front..i don't want the balloon tires..i was going to replace the fenders,but i like the style of em. https://www.google.com/search?q=bla...UIEygD&biw=1280&bih=752#imgrc=aOsSlnluVYBXkM:

Yeah..gonna be sweet.i wanted a tc but didn't want to cut ct200u and address other issues..i like it clutch driven as it is ..no jackshaft straight to a big sprocket.. ....the mb200-2 has really all i want in a bike..something different ..my last one..i promise..hahaha:laugh: my wifes first she heard :eek: me..:001_tt2:

Last edited:
Did it show up yet? I am still loving mine. No real issues yet. Make sure everything is torqued and tight when you get it. My TAV was about to fall off after the 1st ride (I couldn't wait to take it for a first spin - but should have). Congrats!

Well i got the bike today..put parts on and rode it..very happy:biggrin:.It rides smooth..doesn't do wheelies,it just takes of smooth and it is damn FAST i don't have a iphone so no app for speed test my neighbor says he was doing over 40 mph and i was gaining on him..no need to take governor off.it will be faster takeoff w the 18" tires i will be putting on..it's not raw, jumpy, neck snaping like the clutch driven ct200u glad i didn't sell the Coleman...the mb200-2 has way faster top speed cruising w the tc...i took labels off..sorry for crummy photo,i need a new tablet... IMG_20170830_130501.jpg

Yeah, the stickers didn't last 5 minutes on mine either......
Yeah i remember that loose nut so i check the tc over and the rest..mine had only one small scratch on front fender..i picked black like you coz i liked it best..totally worth price of $799 free liftgate delivery from gokartmasters..got it in 5 days

What type of brake does it have and (more importantly) does it actually do a good job of STOPPING the bike or is it like an Azusa that it only SLOWS you down somewhat?
Michael

What type of brake does it have and (more importantly) does it actually do a good job of STOPPING the bike or is it like an Azusa that it only SLOWS you down somewhat?
Michael
It's got the same drum brake the Coleman does..i never had any trouble with them,they stop fine..i think most people have trouble with them ride the brake too much and glaze the shoes...I'm hard on the brake to shed speed before a stop and then back on them at a stop,not use em like car brakes..these will lock up no problem on dirt..guess not so good in the wet as with most drum brakes..i don't ride in mud and puddles so no problem for me..this tc actually slows you down alot off throttle

Last edited:
Well i got the bike today..put parts on and rode it..very happy:biggrin:.It rides smooth..doesn't do wheelies,it just takes of smooth and it is damn FAST i don't have a iphone so no app for speed test my neighbor says he was doing over 40 mph and i was gaining on him..no need to take governor off.it will be faster takeoff w the 18" tires i will be putting on..it's not raw, jumpy, neck snaping like the clutch driven ct200u glad i didn't sell the Coleman...the mb200-2 has way faster top speed cruising w the tc...i took labels off..sorry for crummy photo,i need a new tablet... View attachment 99513
I like it Raskin ! What about a ride video ?

I'll try a ride vid later ...i strap my tablet to a old modified back belt and wear it bacwards.. i don't have gopro..:laugh: it's hotter than hell here..i sweated my buns off doing a small ride this morning..this old tablet might even fog up w the humidity here

Last edited:
I like it Raskin ! What about a ride video ?
https://youtu.be/3CqqWxbilGc. Took a ride w my bellycam:laugh: my tablet is almost dead.. really bad quality and added music to help w wind noise. It takes a long stretch to get going,took tc cover off to view operation I need to take my tiny tach off the Coleman to see what it hits,feels like it needs lower gearing I know a little about tc.I may be able to change spring location or get different one..it's a nice cruiser...the rear sprocket looks smaller than the Coleman and i happen to have one,may fit. I see the appeal of the mb200 bikes now,feels like a mini motorcycle.More testing needed..I'm happy for now ... IMG_20170901_120349.jpg