McCulloch MC49

Picked up a complete MC49 on a Minibike pick this weekend. It was very ironic due to the fact that there wasn’t a kart in this place that it would have come from. Has the mustang by and a clutch also! Strong compression and spark. I sent [MENTION=31879]CarPlayLB[/MENTION] a text asking for some basic info. He said “they’re loud!” [emoji23] I have a small frame to put it on but I’m torn. I don’t think I would ever ride it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have a Panther as well. I think that’s a better choice for my frame. We will see what happens with the Mac...[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am looking for a manual on this motor where can i get one i have an MC49 whats the difference between a MC49 and a MC49-c i woll pay anything for this manual if i could find one steve ruggiero

just frank

I just bought a new Mc 49 block from Ebay, not a clone.... I hear the mc 49 is a 5hp and a really good engine. I'm really happy. I will put it back together bit by bit... I know the mc 49 was made for years. Are all the blocks the same? I also bought a vintage parts list from 1966, will this work. Please let me know.

Last edited: