Merry Christmas, what did santa bring you?

.._██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°
♥merry christmas and happy new year♥

Merry Christmas all! Still waiting for the girls to wake up :sleeping:. Before they became teenagers they would get up before 5:00am, now it maybe 11:00, who knows.

Got myself another set of General NOS 530 450 6" traction tires, one was for the build off bike (Trailhorse) and the others will go on my K&S. And I got two very happy kids and two that will get $ envelopes and be very happy as well, both youngest got acoustic guitars. The older, my son got a Yamaha and Lindajane got a Fist Act. She'll get a better one if she shows promise and starts the Violin next year at school so this is a good start. Her brother is teaching her basic cords right now and I'm chillin', waiting for my A$$ho!e brother to bring his kids over so they can play and we can eat. Good Christmas!:thumbsup: I hope everyone got what they wanted and helped someone in need if possible!:thumbsup:

buckeye

Merry Christmas.
6 inch bench grinder with all the cool wire wheel and buffing attachments. Guess after my wife saw me holding the drill with wire wheel, between my legs, she would protect her assets.

A second hand bed from the Salvation Army Store bought for me by my 90 year old Mother. Tried to give her a check for it but she said she would never cash it. And it was bought on 1/2 price for seniors day. Now what can I say by thanks Mom. Here is a picture taken on the first day of D&D mini bike's way back in 1971
Steve :scooter:

I got what I asked for. Every year I ask for a flashlight and a new coffee cup. But this year I got an added bonus. My buddy called and said there was a 30 pack in my fridge in the shop. It even has or had a bow on it.

Lotta sweet gifts this Christmas, we musta been extra good (or bad). Got some Craftsman tools and a big Homelite gas pressure washer! It's got two tires and a gas engine on it, so...:laugh:

Merry Christmas to you all!