MicroPower micro mini bike *ULTRA RARE*

I'm looking to sell my MicroPower mini bike. It is a SUPER cool, ULTRA rare bike that I love, but I simply don't use it and since I don't really have a "collection" of minibikes I can't justify holding onto it. If you've heard of these bikes you know how hard they are to find, especially in excellent condition with the original suitcase and owners manual. I have gone through the engine and in has a rebuilt carb and completely rebuilt pull-starter as well as a cleaned and sealed gas tank. I also had a local vinyl graphics shop reproduce the MicroPower decals and fuel mixture tag so the bike looks great. There are no rips/tears in the seat and both the headlight and taillight work as they should. You could probably fine tune the carb, but it hauled my 6'1" 220lb butt up the hill by my house so I know it runs good. If you Google these bikes you will only find 3.....one is owned by Markus here on OldMiniBikes, the other is in a museum in California, and the third is mine. If you have any questions or would like more pictures let me know. I'm asking $1500. Thanks for looking.

Search MicroPower to see a thread regarding mine and Markus' bikes. I will post better pictures tomorrow when I get my camera working.

Last edited:
Sorry about those pics....I copied them from my thread on here and the must have come across too small. The bike is really small, but not THAT small. :) The entire bike is smaller than the engine in my hot rod. I'd guess the seat is maybe 20" tall and it can't be more than 2 feet long. The pegs are off the front axle so riding its kinda tricky. I'll get better pictures tomorrow. Sorry.

Ride it around while your at PIR! People will freak out:thumbsup: Lots of minibike guys there who would die to have it, just not sure if they will part with the cash:shrug:
Good luck, and when you sell it come buy my booth with that $1500 burning a whole in your pocket and spend, spend, spend!:laugh::thumbsup:

MINI-MATIC

I will buy this from you if you can wait awhile,I own the Little Petro's that are restored on this site.Im definalely into the super small bike scene.PM me,maybe we can work something out,I have a super rare Lil Indian model 600,restored,I may possibly trade,this can also be seen in my photo's,thanks,Steven.

I also have a micro power suitcase minibike that my dad left me. I am looking to sell it, but I don't know what they are worth.
It is complete other than the suitcase. If you know anybody looking for one, my name is Tim and I can be reached at (253)507-0405.

I also have a micro power suitcase minibike that my dad left me. I am looking to sell it, but I don't know what they are worth.
It is complete other than the suitcase. If you know anybody looking for one, my name is Tim and I can be reached at (253)507-0405.
Tim, could you post some photo's of your bike?

Member Markus has one I believe, he may take a million give or take a hundred grand for it. I'd never sell one in the shape his is in, too cool as a display piece to show my love of the hobby.

that guys sold on ebay, pulled $1025, It needed a new engine and was missing suitcase, some parts, and needed some repairs but had a nice frame.

Other Makes Micro Power Products | eBay

last one comparable in shape to mine pulled up around $1800 in legit bids but then the seller pulled it and took a cash offer before it ended.
thanks you guys. talked to this fellow this morning, he sold the micro a week ago for $650. he did not have the suitcase for it, but the motor ran great. it was missing it's pull start, so he would start it with a drill. went to california.