Mikuni VM22 Set up for Briggs Flathead

Does anyone out there have a new/used set-up, like the one offered by Studz Racing? Seems they, and other providers, are all out of stock.
It’s one of the few new parts I planned on springing for, on the stash-raiding Arco project that I’m working on. I’m not looking to fab an intake, and build up another carb. There will be enough to do, making it work correctly but, if necessary/possible I’d be interested in the intake, alone. Thanks, either way. The motor in the pictures is what, I’m using. It’s a former Alky/Kart motor I bought at a swapmeet a while back and previously asked questions about, on this forum. My goal is to have it completed for the Perkiomen Meet, May 6/7th.
It’s pretty trick, so far. Thanks,again.
-Thom

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry, for not updating, but I‘ve gotten past that obstacle. Found the parts separately. I bored out and matched up the ports of a shiny billet manifold meant for a VM20, shaved the mounting flange for a more vertical position then blasted it, for a cast appearance. A few things are left to do, like finishing up the clutch guard (Thanks Alan) that I’m making out of an old recoil-less(?) R/H side engine shroud. I’ll write a post with pictures, when it’s “done”. 451A47EC-50F7-4799-B361-1C330194A058.png