Mikuni VM22 tune and ID

I bought a VM22 off Amazon for my predator 212 back in December. I have 2 questions.
1. I have a dead spot if I twist the throttle fast, it will bog out to the point of dying. So I went online to look at tuning videos and the inside of my carb, does not look like all the other VM22's I saw. First off, my float is metal, the others look plastic. That's not really a concern, just not sure why its different. vm22 with float.jpg
The next thing I noticed, my main jet is not slotted, it has flats on the sides. You can unscrew it but it has no markings on it to show its size. As you can see in the pic, it also has an oring that fits snug into the bowl which I have not seen on other VM22's. Everything else about the carb indicates it's a real Mikuni. Anybody familiar with this? I'm confused why this is different from the other VM22's I have seen.

2. It's my understanding this comes with a 100 main and a 30 PJ. I was able to see the 30 on the PJET. I'm curious what others are running to make this carb work with this engine.

http://www.iwt.com.au/mikunicarb.htm
This link is all youll need to know...several different kinds of mikuni jets....the mikuni jets I buy are sided not slotted...takes patience tuning...moving clip on needle, changing jets several times etc...with that said never messed with China motors...jetting in vm22-133 is main 130 pilot 15-17.5

http://www.iwt.com.au/mikunicarb.htm
This link is all youll need to know...several different kinds of mikuni jets....the mikuni jets I buy are sided not slotted...takes patience tuning...moving clip on needle, changing jets several times etc...with that said never messed with China motors...jetting in vm22-133 is main 130 pilot 15-17.5
Thanks for the link, I actually read that write up earlier today. It seems most people go up to the 130 main and down on the pilot as you mentioned. I tried moving the jet needle thru every slot with the 100 main and 30 pilot and could not get that dead spot out of it.